Monday, August 15, 2005

Links, etc.

I've been catching up on the blogosphere today, inspired by Rachel's comment a few days ago that I should post responses to other blogs to build readership for ABJB. Over at the Velveteen Rabbi, Rachel herself has thoughtful musings (as always) on Tisha B'Av, various Creeds and Credos, and a link to the report on English-language blogs from Israel which she recently posted at Global Voices Online, a compendium of blogs from around the world. I was also moved by the artwork she links to here, the "Twentieth Century Illuminations" project.

Time for me to start listing more sites and such in the sidebar, I think, even if they aren't specifically about poetry. If, that is, I can find the "time for me"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the links! I'm glad so many of my recent posts resonated for you. :-)