Friday, May 20, 2005

Arielle Greenberg (another poet to know)

OK, ok, I'm supposed to be cleaning. ("I belong / in the service of the Queen," he hums along, dusting.) But it occurs to me that my most recent post to Say Something Wonderful is certainly on point for this blog, too: an introduction to, and poem by, the wonderful Arielle Greenberg, whose upcoming book My Kafka Century I am itching, but itching, to read. Click over and check it out!

Next week, I promise, some notes on Rachel Zucker, the third poet (with Arielle and Jessica G.) I had the pleasure of introducing at a Nextbook event last year. I want to think a bit online about the poem she read that night, entitled (I kid you not) "Hey Allen Ginsberg, Where Have You Gone and What Would You Think of My Drugs?" Check it out at the Online Poetry Classroom from the Academy of American Poets. Until then--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.