Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Busy, Busy!

I'm supposed to be catching up on things, but somehow the pace has never slowed down. I have fun books on my desk I haven't read yet, among them a New and Selected from Adam Schonbrun in Israel and a copy of our own Alicia Suskin Ostriker's For the Love of God: The Bible as an Open Book--and of course I've been meaning to blog about the U of Chicago conference and about Maeera's book... Oy, oy, oy, it's hard to be a Jewish Poetry blogger!

To give you all something to tide you over, here's a link to the review I wrote for Shofar of Michael Heller's wonderful collection of essays, Uncertain Poetries. It hasn't come out in print yet, evidently, but they've posted the full text to their website, so go read it there!

My kids like this--enjoy--



More soon,
E

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm into that video, but I have one with even better Hanukkah birds. We're trying to spread this late Hanukkah rap that we just made. Please check it out and if you're into it, we would greatly appreciate you posting it somewhere on your site. Thanks a bunch and merry Hanukkah.

http://digg.com/comedy/A_Jewish_Christmas_Rap